Thursday, December 12, 2019

Finding Holly (Almost a Billionaire Series Book 5)Finding Holly by Bridget E. Baker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Category: Adult
Genre: Romance
Content: Clean



James Fulton is not a nice man. His father taught him the value from tearing things apart, and the world confirmed those lessons.

Paisley's easy to love. She loves the simple joys in life. She doesn't have an ambitious bone in her body. Everyone loves Paisley, and for good reason.

When Paisley and James meet, no one expects sparks to fly. They're too different. They're terrible for each other. Opposites can attract, but in this case, Paisley sees James for what he is: a bad egg. She runs the other direction.

Do bad eggs always stink? Or can Paisley and James discover a path ahead together?


This is, as of right now, the last book in this series. I say "as of right now" because the author is thinking about maybe writing another one sometime in the future. I will definitely read it if she does.

I went into this book thinking I was going to really dislike James. He wasn't very nice in the book he was introduced in, but I should have known that Bridget Baker would be able to win me over to his side. I ended up loving James! People can change, and not everything was exactly the way it seemed with him. I was so happy to see Paisley finally find someone who was perfect for her. I've loved her in every one of the books. They made such a cute couple. I swear I could just picture this being a Hallmark Channel movie. This ended up being my second favorite book in the series, right behind Finding Liberty.

If your looking for pure escapist romance, then look no further, this series will most likely be for you.

Thanks to the author for providing me with an ARC of this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment