Monday, August 1, 2022

Planned August Reads

Here are my planned reads for August, let's see if I actually get to all of these...

I may or may not review all of the books I read this month, but I'm looking forward to reading some of these. Only one of these is for the August reading challenge. I'm not going to tell you what it is though, until the end of the month! And who knows, maybe I'll end up adding more than one for that challenge.

53033939 My most anticipated read this month. I've got the hardcover on pre-order and I can't wait!

 

37760346. sy475 My least anticipated read this month. I'm so glad this is the last Cork O'Connor book I'll be reading! I'm so done with this series. I'm not enjoying it any more, but I didn't want to leave my buddy reading partner to finish these by himself. This is the last available for free book in the series for us so after this I'm done!


25995059. sy475 The last book in the series. It will be bittersweet! I wanted to read this in June and use it for the ebook reading challenge but didn't have time.


59348940 I'm super excited to start this book! I got a copy from NetGalley and it will be the first epic fantasy I've read in a while.


58722670. sy475 This is an epic fantasy series that I started months ago. I read the first book and haven't gotten around to any of the others, so I'm excited to get back to it. The whole series is on Kindle Unlimited, at least the books that have been published are, and it looks like it will be a pretty big series.


49734040 This is the last book in this 4 book series, unless the author publishes more. It's a fun series that I listen to while doing stuff around the house. It's free to listen to on Audible Plus.


58872212. sy475 I borrowed this book on Kindle Unlimited months ago and still have not gotten to this book. Every month I think I'm going to read and, and every month it ends up getting pushed to the next month. I really want to catch up on this series before I get even further behind! 


61394849. sy475   I was really excited about this new series from Timothy Zahn that looks to be a follow up of The Icarus Hunt, which I loved. I was so excited that I pre-ordered it in hardcover. This is another book I wanted to get to in June but didn't have time.


16424 The next Poirot book I've got on my list to listen to on Hoopla. I've also had the mass market paperback of this one on my shelf for years and have never read it. I'll probably end up replacing it with a hardcover copy later.


26214866. sy475 I'm borrowing these on KU to buddy read in the mystery book club. They come with the free audio to listen to as well.


26177728 Another series I'm buddy reading with the mystery book club. I'm listening to it on Hoopla. So far I'm loving this series, but not super crazy about the narrator.

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment