Sunday, April 21, 2019

Starseers (Fallen Empire, #3)Starseers by Lindsay Buroker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Category: Adult
Genre: Space Opera
Content: Strong Language


 
The mysterious and powerful Starseers have Captain Alisa Marchenko's daughter, and she will do whatever she must to get her back, even if it means traveling to their stronghold and confronting them personally.

This was another fun ride with the crew of the Nomad. It was interesting to see the Starseers closer up. I enjoyed the character development for Leonidas. I enjoyed the bond that has grown between him and Alisa. I'm totally rooting for them to get together. I enjoyed the banter between the characters. I laughed several times at things the characters did. Whether it was Alisa's jokes, Alejandro's love for his Orb, or Beck's grilling at the most unpredictable of times, it kept me smiling even through the tense moments. If you think you might enjoy a light space opera give this series a try! It's just pure fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment