Friday, August 30, 2019

A Dragon of a Different Color (Heartstrikers, #4)A Dragon of a Different Color by Rachel Aaron

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Category: Adult
Genre: Fantasy
                              Content: An off page sex scene
  
To save his family from his tyrannical mother, Julius had to step on a lot of tails. That doesn’t win a Nice Dragon many friends, but just when he thinks he’s starting to make progress, a new threat arrives.

I adore this series! I loved revisiting Marcy, Julius, and Bob, and of course everyone else too. That being said I do wish this had been the last book. At this point I feel like the story is starting to stretch a bit thin. It could have been wrapped up really well here.

On a side note- It took me a year to read this book, not because I didn't want to, but because this is our road trip series I'm listening to with my daughter, and last year we ended up only getting half way through it. So we finally got to listen to the other half. It was not easy to wait, but I love having these to experience with my daughter while we travel.

“You don't make humanity stronger by making everyone else weak. That's not power. That's just shooting everyone in the foot because you happen to be better at limping than the other guys.”

No comments:

Post a Comment