Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Perfect RoommateThe Perfect Roommate by Minka Kent

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

Category: Adult
Genre: Mystery
Content: Strong language



She's my roommate.

I know how she takes her tea, how she organizes her closet.

I know when she goes to bed each night, what she eats for breakfast, the passcode on her phone.

I know she calls her mother on Mondays, takes barre on Thursdays, and meets her friends for drinks on Fridays.

But more important than any of that ... I know what she did.



This is the second book I've read by Minka Kent, and I wanted to like this as much as I liked When I was You, but this one was not as intriguing. Don't get me wrong, there were quite a few twists and turns, but they just weren't what I was expecting. I think some of my wild theories would have been more interesting.

This ended up being a little too predictable, but I do really like how readable this author's books are, and how relatable her characters are. I get sucked right into them from the beginning. I'm definitely not done with her books yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment