Saturday, February 4, 2023

Shared from author Bridget E. Baker's (aka B. E. Baker) Facebook page...

I've read and loved many of Bridget's books! If you are interested in trying any of her books, this would be a great way to try them out. But please subscribe to her channel if you want to listen, so she can add even more books.

I have about nine free audiobooks up on YouTube. I kind of stalled out getting them up there a year ago, to be honest, because it takes a LOT of work and a LOT of effort, and I never made it to the 1000 subscribers I needed to get monetized. SO I was spending a TON of money to get them made, and then a ton of time and effort to get them listed... only to give them all away.
That's not a good business model. I kept meaning to take them down. But slowly, over the past year, I've gained a handful of extra subscribers... and now I need about 350 more to monetize. I'm considering putting ALL of them up there (I have about thirty, so like 21 more... and adding more all the time.) IF I can get monetized, I definitely will.
SO! If you like my stuff, and you want to see more audio over there, or if you just want to help me out, check out my book Finding Faith... and then subscribe to my channel. (The first three birthright books are there as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment