Saturday, March 4, 2023

Book Mail!

I got an ARC from Elana Johnson of her book, The Relationtrip! I've never read anything by this author before, but I'm looking forward to reading this. 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's the book blurb- 


Question: What do a reclusive author and an outgoing travel agent have in common?

Answer: Nothing.


But fate brought them together on a vacation five years ago, and as Logan and Sloane prepare for their annual get-together, there are sparks flying between them.

Sloane:
When Logan Murphy, my accidental best friend, calls to say our annual mid-winter trip has to be "redone," he's already got the solution.

Belize. An adults-only resort, and we leave in two days.

I'm giddy with excitement, because I need this trip more than I can express. When I see Murph standing in the airport, my heart twitches to a beat it hasn't since my fiancé left me to tell our friends and family that he couldn't make it to the wedding.

So it's a short-lived twitch, because I'm never going to get into the dating boxing ring again—and least of all with my best friend.

Logan:
I've never told Sloane what I do for a living, and she doesn't know how I feel about her either. But I want her to know all of my secrets.

I want my best friend in my life more than once a year, and I've already started penning a happily-ever-after for the two of us.

This year, I tell myself, as my crush on the vibrant woman is at least two years old now.

If only I knew how to tell her...

 





No comments:

Post a Comment