Wednesday, August 30, 2023

July and August 2023 Monthly Challenges

I feel like I kind of fell off the wagon with my July and August reading challenges.

 

For July the challenge was Ebook Extravaganza. I was supposed to read as many ebooks as I could. 

How do libraries work with ebooks? | HowStuffWorks

 

I did read or start on 6 ebooks in July but they were mostly ones I had planned on reading anyway, and my focus wasn't really on the challenge. 

These are the ones I read-

Secrets in the Mist by Anna Lee Huber

Hallowed Ground by Linda Castillo

Dragon and Judge by Timothy Zahn

Daughter of Ancients by Carol Berg

An Evil Heart by Linda Castillo

Tsalmoth by Steven Brust

 

 

For August the challenge was Audio book August, and I was supposed to listen to as many audio books as I could.

The 18 Best Free Audio Book Websites


I ended up listening to 7 audio books. I feel like I did better on this challenge because I had more reads that weren't ones planned for something else, but I still wasn't really focused on it the way I wanted to be. That being said, I was really happy that I got through the rest of my audio books for the Phillip Marlowe series, and Super Powereds Year 4, a book I've been wanting to get to for months.

These are the ones I listened to-

Shadow Schemes by Tilly Wallace

Five Little Pigs by Agatha Christie

Clockwork Boys by T. Kingfisher

Playback by Raymond Chandler

Poodle Springs by Raymond Chandler and Robert B. Parker

The Wonder Engine by T. Kingfisher

Super Powereds: Year 4 by Drew Hayes





No comments:

Post a Comment