Saturday, September 30, 2023

September 2023 Monthly Challenge

 













September was the month of Stand-Alones

Challenge: focus on standalones this month and see how many you can read.

 

When it comes to standalones, there's a plethora of suspense thrillers out there. I read quite a few of them for this challenge and enjoyed it immensely. I also included our book club read, my 'pick it for me' book, and the book I read for NetGalley because they are standalones. There were three that I didn't finish, because they ended up not being my cup of tea, but I was really happy to finally get a chance to read these. I've included the list of what I read below that links to the books on Goodreads if you want to know more about them. I'll be doing some reviews over the next month of what I've been reading. I'm happy to say that I discovered an author that I really like through this challenge, Karen Clarke.


My Best Friend’s Secret by Karen Clarke

Arkhangelsk by Stephanie Merritt

While You Sleep by Elizabeth Bonesteel

My Husband's Secret by Karen Clarke

214 Palmer Street by Karen McQuestion

The Librarian by Valerie Keogh

The Woman at Number 19 by J. A. Baker

The Android's Dream by John Scazi

My Sister’s Child by Karen Clarke

Generation Ship by Michael Mammay



 

No comments:

Post a Comment