Sunday, January 14, 2024

Another book haul and a YouTube video

Hi everyone! I posted my first ever YouTube video today. It's short, but check it out at Recordings of a Reader and if you'd like to see more videos please like and subscribe.

 

I received book mail from Bridget Baker in December and I was super excited to get my signed paperback copies of these books!












Look, she even has her own packaging with her book printed on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I received my preorder copy of A Winter by the Sea by Julie Klassen. I decided to give this one to my mom because she loves Julie Klassen's books too, so I'll be ordering another one for myself.










I bought two more Tracy Crosswhite books. These were discounted on Amazon. 












This was another book that was discounted on Amazon. I still need to buy book one.












I bought several books from Book Outlet when they had a sale. This was one of them. I still need to buy the other two books in the trilogy.











Another Book Outlet purchase. I already had this in paperback, but this hardcover was less than I had paid for the paperback, so why not upgrade? The rest of the Book Outlet Books were cookbooks, so I won't post pictures of those.










And finally, I bought this deluxe edition of Dune on a black Friday sale. I have to confess that I'm not really a fan of Dune, but my husband is, and this edition is just so gorgeous that I couldn't resist buying this copy of it, even though he only listens to audio books. I kept trying to talk myself out of buying this book, but when it went on sale I gave in.




Blue sprayed edges.












The naked hardcover.























 

Beautiful artwork on the other side of the dust jacket.








Beautiful end papers.



































No comments:

Post a Comment