Wednesday, April 26, 2017

 Starfall (Starflight, #2)Starfall by Melissa Landers

Category: Young Adult
Genre: Space Opera





This book turned out to be a huge disappointment for me. I really loved Starflight so I was looking forward to reading this. Unfortunately Starfall just didn't grab me the way it's predecessor did. While I loved Solara and Doran in Starflight, I found that I just didn't really like Cassia and Kane all that much or their story. It seems that everything I loved about Starflight is missing in this sequel, namely the humor and camaraderie, and space travel, definitely not enough space travel in this space opera. I'm not going to give this a rating and I may eventually change my mind and pick it up again, but for now I'm going to abandon it and check this duology off as completed on my list because I tried.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment