Thursday, March 21, 2019

Finding Spring (Almost a Billionaire Book 3)Finding Spring by Bridget E. Baker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Category: Adult
Genre: Romance
Content: Clean



Life's never perfect, but sometimes love can be.

I really enjoyed reading this book, and I think it's my favorite so far in the series. I loved both Trudy and Paul. I found them both to be relatable characters. Trudy and her son, Troy stole my heart. I liked that Trudy wanted to do certain things for herself before she got into a relationship, and I loved that Paul gave her the space to do that.

This series is pure escapism with hot rich guys, beautiful women, and everything always gets tied up in a nice neat little bow of happily ever after. At times I couldn't help think of how easy things seemed for Trudy being in the situation she was in as a single mother who went back to school, and then had to find a job. It seemed far too easy for her to find the perfect job, and then get the subsequent promotions. But as I said, this is pure escapism and I'm able to mostly ignore the things that I find unbelievable. I also appreciate that these are clean romance books that focus on romance instead of sex, and they remind me a lot of Hallmark movies, which are also pure escapism. If you enjoy escaping into these sorts of books then you will probably like it.

Thanks to the author for giving me an advanced copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment