Friday, June 7, 2019

Cleon Moon (Fallen Empire, #5)Cleon Moon by Lindsay Buroker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Category: Adult
Genre: Space Opera
Content: Strong Language


 
Alisa must survive vengeful mafia clans, rogue Starseers, and genetically engineered predators, while she worries about the ancient relic hidden on her ship, a beacon to anyone in the system who craves its power. If Alisa can’t navigate the moon’s chaos, she may lose her only chance to catch up with her daughter.

I'm still really enjoying this series, but I feel like something major needs to happen in the next book. Alisa needs to find who she has been looking for, or Leonidas needs to get the help he has been looking for. Most of the books in this series have reminded me of other books/movies/TV shows. Book one was definitely Firefly. Book 4 was raiders of the lost ark, or Tomb Raider, and this book was like Jurassic Park. It will be interesting to see if the next book reminds me of anything. What I continue to enjoy the most about this series is the humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment