Sunday, November 22, 2020

November 2020 Book Club: Life Reset (New Era Online #1) by Shemer Kuznits

 35962125. sy475 

My rating: No rating

Category: Adult
Genre: Fantasy, litrpg
Content:Strong Language


After being betrayed and cursed by an extremely rare spell, Oren, a powerful and influential player, finds himself as a 1st level Goblin! Without even a fraction of his previous power, he vows to pull through and have revenge on those who betrayed him. His thorough knowledge of the game's world and his unique ability to immerse himself entirely are his only advantages. But first, he must figure out how to survive long enough playing what is basically a low-level fodder monster!


This was our book club read for November and I ended up not finishing it. This is the third litrpg that I've either read or tried to read, and I think I can firmly say that this is not a genre that's for me. Mainly I get very annoyed with all the stats and such in the story. I'm reading a book based on someone playing a game or being stuck in a game and that feels tedious to me. I think for the genre it's a good book, but I just don't like the genre so I decided not to rate it. If you're interested in the genre or like it, then I think you should definitely give this one a try.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment