Monday, September 5, 2022

How I Did in August

I had a pretty ambitious list of books to read in August that included two epic fantasy books, and I'm actually pleased with how many of them I got read. I read all but two of them! The two I didn't get to were Dragonfall, and The Icarus Plot. I wasn't really surprised that I didn't get to Dragonfall. Two epic fantasies in one month is a lot for me with all the other books I needed to get through. I've pushed them to September now. 

58722670. sy475 

61394849. sy475

 

On the other hand, I was really happy that I finally got The Offering read! I liked it but didn't love it and I'm starting to feel like this is a take it or leave it series for me. I've only got one more book to read, and then I'll be caught up. I may reevaluate whether or not I want to keep going with this series after I'm caught up. 3 out of 5 stars.

58872212. sy475 

 

Along with the planned reads, I also ended up reading two Lady Darby books instead of one. I'm really loving this series! It seems like it just gets better and better with each book. 4 stars for both of these.

26177728

 

And there was one book that I forgot to add to my August list, and that was the book my book club picked to read. It was Pastwatch by Orson Scott Card and I've already posted my review for it. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment