Friday, December 2, 2022

December 2022 Reading List

Here are the books I have planned to read in December:

 

A few of us on Goodreads are doing a pick it for me challenge where we put up a list of books we want to read, and we let a friend pick the one we will read each month. This is the one that got picked for me for December.

 18773554


The last of the published Lady Darby books. There will be more, but it worked out that we got to this one at the end of the year so we can start on something new in January for our Mystery Book Club.

58533502. sy475 


I'm super excited to read this latest Innkeeper book! I plan on starting it the day it's released.

62801889. sy475 


I've been waiting for a third book in this series for ages. I was lucky enough to get an advance copy from NetGalley. 

60784359 


Our Fantasy Book Club book for December. I actually started this one a couple of days early. I wanted to get an early start on it because it's really long.

17879100 


The last two published Tracy Crosswhite books. There's another one coming soon, but just like with the Lady Darby series, we are trying to get this one up to date by the end of the year so we can start a couple of new series in the Mystery Book Club.

53702797. sy475 

57585371. sy475 


That's it. I think that's a lot for December with the holidays and all. Hopefully I will have time to spontaneously read some other holiday themed books as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment