Monday, December 5, 2022

November Reading Challenge


 

This is the George Peabody Library at Johns Hopkins University. I think it's so beautiful and it's been the background on my desktop for years.

That brings me to the reading challenge for November. It was all about library books and was titled- 

Library Archives- Challenge: clean up your library wish list

After some discussion we decided that we could also include books on other borrow lists, like Hoopla, Kindle Unlimited, and Audible Plus.

Sadly, I didn't do so well on this challenge. The book club read, Devolution was a library book, but it wasn't really sitting on my list until last month, so I probably shouldn't include that one. But, a couple of the books I had planned to read were from my KU list, and a couple of them were from my Hoopla list so I'm including those. I just don't feel very accomplished because I was planning on reading them anyway.

These are the ones I knocked off my lists:

A Steep Price by Robert Dugoni

A Cold Trail by Robert Dugoni

A Wick Conceit by Anna Lee Huber

Colonyside by Michael Mammay




 

No comments:

Post a Comment