Tuesday, January 9, 2018

One Fell Sweep

After a long holiday vacation I'm back and ready to review more books. I'll start with this short review of One Fell Sweep.


One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Category: Adult
Genre: Fantasy, Urban Fantasy
Content: Strong language, sex scene



Dina DeMille may run the nicest Bed and Breakfast in Red Deer, Texas, but she caters to a very particular kind of guest… the kind that no one on Earth is supposed to know about.

I enjoyed One Fell Sweep as much as the first two books in the Innkeeper series. I love the whole idea behind this series and the world. I love how understated but powerful Dina is. One of the best things about Ilona Andrews' books for me is the different takes on vampires. They are never the typical vampires you read about in other stories. Also, the clash between the Draziri and the Hiru in this book, and Dina's task to keep the Hiru safe kept me turning the pages. I'm looking forward to reading more whenever they decide to write it.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment