Wednesday, January 10, 2018

No Good Dragon Goes Unpunished (Heartstrikers, #3)No Good Dragon Goes Unpunished by Rachel Aaron

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Category: Adult
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Content: One small slightly suggestive part


 
When Julius overthrew his mother and took control of his clan, he thought he was doing right by everyone. But sharing power isn’t part of any proper dragon’s vocabulary, and with one seat still open on the new ruling Council, all of Heartstriker is ready to do whatever it takes to get their claws on it, including killing the Nice Dragon who got them into this mess in the first place.

For the past three years my daughters and I have been listening to this series on our road trips and we thoroughly enjoyed this third book in the series. Once again the narration was great. Being one of those people who prefer to actually read rather than listen - I just feel a bit disconnected from a book when I listen to it instead read it - this is the only book series I actually look forward to listening to. I think that says a lot about the narrator, and probably also something about how much I enjoy listening to this book with my daughters.

If you haven't read this series yet and you like dragons and also urban fantasy you should give it a try. This one had quite the surprise ending that I don't think any of us saw coming and that's makes me want to listen to the next book right now, but I'll wait patiently until our next road trip - or maybe impatiently - but I'll wait.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment