Friday, April 28, 2023

April 2023 Reading Challenge

Books editor's blog: a popular touch can win scholars a trade deal ...

 

The reading challenge for April was Award Winners and Nominees. I don't go looking for books that have been nominated for or that have won awards because I don't put that much stock in them. So I wasn't sure how well I was going to do on this challenge. I just stuck to my to-read list and to my surprise there were three of them on my list. 

The first two were nominated for Goodreads Choice Awards in 2012 and 2013.

 

Frost Burned, and Fair Game both by Patricia Briggs. 

 

 

 

The third book was our book club book. Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett. It was a Locus Award Nominee for Fantasy Novel in 2004. It won an Audie Award for Science Fiction in 2004, and it was a James Tiptree Jr. Award Nominee for Longlist in 2004.

  

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment