Saturday, November 18, 2023

Another Book Haul



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I bought more books this month! This time they were mostly bought online with the exception of one I found at my local used bookstore. 



These two I had on pre-order from Amazon that I received on release day. I got early ebook copies of these and read them, but I also had to have hardcover copies for my library shelves-















I found this pristine copy of The Icarus Hunt by Timothy Zahn from a seller on ebay. I already had a book club edition, but I don't like the smaller book club editions, so this was a perfect replacement-


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I found the other two books in the Summoner Series by Taran Matharu-


 














The Paper Magician Series by Charlie N. Holmberg-


 

 










Skyward by Brandon Sanderson-















Two more Tracy Crosswhite books-















And of course, the Riyria Revelations hardcovers-



































No comments:

Post a Comment