Tuesday, November 28, 2023

November 2023 Reading Challenge

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Shelves_of_Language_Books_in_Library.JPG

 

The reading challenge for November was Library Archives. Challenge: clean up your library (or other borrowed) wish list.

I ended up getting a few of them read that were on my lists. The challenge was originally just for library books, but I've included all types of borrowed books (KU, Hoopla, Spotify, etc.).

I was already reading some of the books I read for other reasons, like book club, etc. But I did read three of them just for this challenge. They all ended up being from the mystery/psychological suspense genre.

 

The Memory Watcher by Minka Kent (Borrowed on Kindle Unlimited)

 
Your Life for Mine by Karen Clarke (Borrowed from Hoopla)

 
The Survivors by Jane Harper (Borrowed from the library)

 
The New Wife by Karen Clarke (Borrowed from Hoopla)

 

 
Taken at the Flood by Agatha Christie (Borrowed from Hoopla)

 

 

After the Party by Georgina Lees (Borrowed on Spotify)


 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment