Thursday, November 16, 2023

Book Mail!

 I was super excited today when I opened my front door and a box from Michael J. Sullivan was sitting on my porch! I had been invited to purchase limited edition hardcovers of the Riyria Revelations. There were the regular hardcovers and the fancy faux leather-bound ones to choose between. I picked the regular hardcovers because they were easier on my wallet. I think these turned out very nice!


 

 




 

Adelaide approves of the box!









































 

 

The spines of the naked hardcovers. This almost makes me want to put them on my shelf without the dust covers.



















 

 

 

The original covers from the self-published books are inside.




















 







































































 

 

 

 

This was in the original books, but I had to include the dedication he puts in the last book to his wife. What a sweet tribute to her.












No comments:

Post a Comment