Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Snowed Inn (Who-Dun-Him Inn #1)Snowed Inn by Heather Horrocks

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Category: Adult
Genre: Mystery
Content: Clean


Mystery buff Vicki Butler plans to kill someone this weekend. Nothing personal, just business.

The killer grand opening weekend at her new Who-Dun-Him Inn is all fun and games---until an unplanned dead body makes an appearance.


Snowed Inn is the first book in a cozy mystery series. I thought it was cute, but just a little dull at times. Not enough really happened for me to rate it more than 3 stars. The best thing about the book is the Who Dun Him Inn, which is a Bed and Breakfast with a mystery dinner theater, and where every room is named and decorated after a famous mystery detective. I really liked some of the rooms, like the Sherlock Holmes room and the Miss Marple room, but others, like the Magnum P.I. room seemed a little cheesy.

I'm mildly curious about where the series goes next and it's pretty good brain candy, so I will probably eventually read the next book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment