Saturday, December 2, 2023

December 2023 Reading List

 https://i1.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/christmas-book.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C436&ssl=1

 

November went by way too fast. I feel that way every month lately. In fact, this whole year has gone by way too fast! I can hardly believe we are already in December. Due to this being a busy month with the holidays, I've tried to keep my reading list short for this month. I don't have anything that reflects the holiday season on my list, but who knows, I may pick something up randomly to read during the month.


Holdover from last month-


Reading with the Mystery Book Club (The Icarus Twin may be pushed to February because it doesn't look like the audio comes out until then.)-

 

 


The Hercule Poirot book-

 


Book club read (I love this one but I may not read it again, since I've read it twice already and it's still pretty fresh in my mind)-



Pick it for me book-



ARC from author-





No comments:

Post a Comment